Search Engine Marketing Manager
Elevation is seeking an analytical, detail-oriented individual with a passion for search engine marketing. As a Search Engine Marketing Manager, you will plan, manage and optimize portions of our clients’ online marketing programs. The position will report to the Director of Digital Strategy and work closely with the Elevation strategy, creative and account teams to deliver superior results for our clients.
- Develop, oversee and execute initiatives to increase paid search traffic and conversions.
- Directly manage accounts, placements, ads and bidding for paid search campaigns around our clients’ products and services.
- Work with strategy, creative and account teams to ideate, launch and track testing to optimize the funnel from impression through conversion of our clients’ campaigns.
- Manage full funnel search marketing: strategy, ads, bids, landing pages, & reporting.
- Own the structure, tactical direction, optimization, spend, and return of specific campaigns for our clients.
- Analyze and use data to make informed decisions on bids, ad copy, and landing page performance.
- Run reporting and communication of results/ideas within the agency and client teams.
- Work closely with strategy, creative and account teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels for specific products and sites to be marketed.
- Research and communicate the competitive landscape for specific products to be marketed, including: landing page and conversion funnel paths, as well as insight into competitors’ impact on our clients’ volume, cost and performance in the paid search space.
What You Will Do:
- Handle daily management of bids, spend and ROI.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing and optimization of visitor experiences, including ad messaging, landing pages, while working closely with the strategy, creative and account teams.
- Manage ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements (geo, demographic, audiences, day-parting, keyword and URL), search query mining, keyword expansion, negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes.
- Meet all ongoing reporting requirements as needed to keep clients and peers appropriately informed.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to keep abreast of product releases and new available features.
- Conduct competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share the results with others.