The Collier Companies, a leader in multi-unit residential student housing communities, is seeking an experienced Vice President of Operations to join our team. We are a growing, stable company expanding our markets. The Collier Companies has a great story to tell and we would like to share our vision with you!
If you are seeking a career opportunity not just a job; enjoy working in a fast paced environment that rewards success…then we want to hear from you!
The abilities to lead, motivate and develop a team of committed, talented, Regional Community Managers effectively are key skills for the successful candidate.
- Seeking experienced candidates in the field of multi-family housing for consideration.
- Skilled leader who is self directed, however can work effectively within a team dynamic.
- Previous regional management experience, managing a portfolio of at least 3,000 units across multiple sites, is required.
- Exceptional Communicator, with high emotional Intelligence, excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong demonstrated leadership capabilities, with a proven track record of mentoring and developing effective teams.
- Proven record of delivering unparalleled customer service.
- Ability to achieve operational goals by influencing and working with other company departments.
- Previous student housing experience is a plus! Garden-style conventional property management is also strongly preferred.
- Working with online leasing and payment software systems a plus.
- Original thinker with the ability to think outside the box to develop plans to meet and exceed goals.
- An experienced presenter with the abilities to plan, deliver and lead corporate meetings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of the day-to-day operations of up to an 11,000 unit portfolio located across geographical markets. This will include day travel from Gainesville, Florida based office and may include multi-day travel throughout assigned markets as required.
- Primary responsibilities include direct supervision of regional management team, with accountability for monthly financials, revenue, occupancy & maintenance of the communities.
- Reports to the Chief Operating Office
Competitive salary with excellent benefits package to include medical, dental, disability, 401K and paid time off programs.